i'm david marsh. geek? i type using dvorak, and think a dozenal measurement system has a lot going for it. i care too much about typefaces and design. i like macs and ubuntu. i don't sleep enough. i try to use gpg when i can. i'm an rhct.
my gpg fingerprint is:
CA6F F79D 6394 0902 65D1 F4FE 4538 F5DD DC8B BE7A
- twitter: i'm @davidmarsh on twitter. i mostly tweet links i find interesting.
- flickr: rdmarsh flickr photostream
- email: if you care enough to send me an email, i can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, feel free to use my gpgkey if you want.
- blog: if you're reading this, you're at my blog (rss).
- podcast: i do a podcast with my kids at the marsh cast and also on the itunes store.